Acute pain is defined as pain that has developed within the last month, weeks or day.
Examples of Acute Pain Include:
- Slipped Disc
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Whip-Lash Pain
- Acute Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Chronic pain is defined as pain that has existed with roughly the same gravity and intensity for at least six months.
Examples of Chronic Pain Include:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Disorder/Causalgia/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Myofascial Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Multiple Sclerosis Pain/Spasticity
- Cancer Pain(May result from cancer itself or from chemo and radiation therapy)
- Chronic Abdominal Pains
- Post Herpetic Nuralgia
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Any other difficult pain problems
Let Us Help Improve Your Quality Of Life.